- Title: Gunbrella
- Release Date: September 14, 2023
- Developer: doinksoft
- Publisher: Devolver Digital
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Gunbrella smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Gunbrella minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 / AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 7750
- Storage: 800 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Gunbrella?
Gunbrella System Requirements
Can I Run Gunbrella?
You’ll need an operating system of Windows 7 x64, a processor equivalent to Intel Core i3-4160 or AMD FX-4350, a minimum of 8 GB RAM, and a graphics card like GeForce GT 640 or Radeon HD 7750. Additionally, make sure you have 800 MB of available storage space.
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Gunbrella? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Gunbrella, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Gunbrella. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Gunbrella > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Gunbrella.
How to Monitor Gunbrella FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Gunbrella:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.