This guide will act as a reference to 100% of the game.
- You can get all 3 star achievements in the Easy mode.
- In battle, the red heart is the maximum damage that you can take, blue is for the maximum turn count. You can cast Heal skills to raise the red heart bar to some extent.
- Green orbs will heal your HP and MP, yellow orbs are points. Save green orbs whenever you need heals.
- Feel free to use Overdrive on the enemies, but make sure to save it for the boss fight. You can check how many enemies are remaining from the Misc. menu.
- Once you get Mana Ring, equip it to those who needs MP whenever you are taking the green orbs to get more MP heal. You can equip other accessories after that. Same with Life Ring.
- If you have trouble in defeating enemies, feel free to escape and refight it. It might change into an easier one.
- Heal with Opaka right after you beat a stage. You can also revisit previous stages to heal and farm money.
- Try to Blind or Mute any enemies if possible. You also can use weapons that do the same thing (Stilleta and Zipadeedo has this).
- You need to use pots to defeat the final boss. You don’t have to beat it with 3 stars for 100% achievement though. I finished the game in lv 48, I’m not sure if it’ll be doable without pots at max level.
- Same with final boss, you don’t need to 3 star any battle right after finishing stage 13.
New Game+ Perks
- All accessories are carried over
- Bonus accessories: Aureola of Focus, Aureola of Resistance, Aureloa of Strength, Aureola of Belief
- Points are carried over. This means that you can get up to 4000 points if you finished New Game and New Game+ with 2000 points. If you miss some points in your first run, you can collect the remaining points in New Game+
- Limit Break is unlocked as soon as you start the game
- Weapons are NOT carried over
- Skills are NOT carried over
- Levels are NOT carried over
This will list the maximum points and uber accessories that you can get in each stage, along with some enemy tips. Note that it doesn’t cover all enemies since I only focus on the ones that I found problematic. The ones not listed are usually beaten with either Overdrive or non-elemental attacks. The armored guard in Stage 7 is also not listed since I just assumed that their weakness is Fire. I don’t bother to test it with other elemental spells.
Points: 120/2000 (80 before you drink ale in Mary’s house, 40 after)
Uber Rare Accessories: 2/12
- Mana Ring
- Corsage of Thunder
Both are obtained near the end of Dark Forest
- Before Stiletta joins the party: Use Theodore’s Swordplay whenever you fight 2 enemies.
After Stiletta joins the party:
- Buy Ring of Strength from the NPC in Dark Forest. This will allow Theodore to 1 hit the Dragonfly.
- Alternate between Theodore’s Swordplay and Stiletta’s Fury whenever you fought Grizzly.
- Save Mary’s Final Heaven on the fight with a bunch of Dragonflies.
Uber Rare Accessories: 3/12
- Pendant of Sight
- Centipede is weak to Wind.
- Dryad is weak to Ice.
- Chimera is weak to Ice.
Uber Rare Accessories: 4/12
- Corsage of Water
- Anaconda is weak to Ice.
- Basilisk is weak to Water.
Points: 480/2000 (360 before entering the Academy, 120 after)
Uber Rare Accessories: 5/12
- Corsage of Fire
The accessory can be found in the Academy
- Theodore’s Blind is OP. Use it whenever there are more than 1 enemies in battle.
- Don’t be afraid of using your Overdrive. There aren’t a lot of green orbs and there are 34 enemies here.
- Scorpion is weak to Water.
- Maggot is weak to Wind.
- Manticore is weak to Water.
Uber Rare Accessories: 6/12
- Corsage of Ice
- Crystal Hound is weak to Wind. Dwarf Dash is also effective to it.
- Banshee is weak to Holy.
- Yeti is weak to Fire.
Uber Rare Accessories: 7/12
- Pendant of Purity
- Bat is weak to Holy.
- Golem is weak to Water.
- Magma Element is weak to Water.
Uber Rare Accessories: 8/12
- Corsage of Wind
- Rat is weak to Wind.
- Wraith is weak to Holy.
Uber Rare Accessories: 9/12
- Pendant of Memory
Uber Rare Accessories: 10/12
- Pendant of Warmth
- Amnesia is better suited here rather than Blind.
- Ghost is weak to Holy.
- Demon is weak to Holy.
Uber Rare Accessories: 11/12
- Pendant of Calmth
Uber Rare Accessories: 11/12
- Shroom is weak to Wind.
Uber Rare Accessories: 12/12
- Life Bracelet
- Dark Werewolf is weak to Holy and absorbs Fire.
Uber Rare Accessories: 12/12
Platinum / Three Star Achievements
These are all achievements that require you to 3 stars the stage. You need to beat all fights without taking too much damage in less turns possible (see the red heart and blue circle bar on the left in the battle screen). You can press the Escape button in your keyboard, then Retry to retry the fight easily.
Note that you can get them all in Easy difficulty. You can change the difficulty anytime in the Options.
- Forest Spirit – Complete the first stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Earth All-Star – Complete the second stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Water All-Star – Complete the third stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Straight Ace – Complete the fourth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Ice All-Star – Complete the fifth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Fire All-Star – Complete the sixth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Enemy Spy – Complete the seventh stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Full Moon – Complete the ninth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Brightest Light – Complete the tenth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- The Right Path – Complete the eleventh stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Demon All-Star – Complete the twelfth stage with Platinum Ranking.
- Ultimate All-Star – Complete the thirteenth stage with Platinum Ranking.
You should get them all by playing the game normally.
- The Quest Begins – Play a New Game for 1 hour.
- The Quest Continues – Play a New Game for 5 hours.
- The Quest Ends – Play a New Game for 10 hours.
- Target Practice – Defeat 25 enemies.
- Fiend Killer – Defeat 200 enemies.
- Monster Slayer – Defeat 400 enemies.
Cleaning Up – Complete the quest “Rats in the Basement”.
- Head to the Farmville: East and head inside Marshall’s House. Talk to Mina that is standing near the stairs. She’ll ask you to slay rats in the basement. Head inside and slay them all.
A Squirrely Squad – Acquire the Scuba Mask.
- Head to the training dummy area in Farmville: West. Defeat all training dummies to get the achievement.
Go Fetch! – Finish Loras’s tasks.
- At some point in the game, you’ll be asked to fetch crates of wine by Lora. Finish the job (don’t steal the Wine from her house) to get the achievement. You can always steal the wine at her house after.
Soul Sister – Complete the quest “Moving On”.
- In stage 11, talk to the ghost near Opaka. You’ll get a quest to the catacombs (stage 12). Finish stage 12 to get the achievement.
The World Saved! – Complete the game.
- Obtained through story completion and can’t be missed.
Exclusively Limited UberRares – Collect all 12 Uber Rare Accessories.
- See References section for this. I already listed all accessories in each stage.
Perfect Score – Acquire 2000 Points.
See References section for this. I already listed maximum points in each stage.
Complete the quest “Rats in the Basement”.
And that concludes this Epic Quest of the 4 Crystals guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.