In this guide, I will tell you in which areas of the map (ASYLUM) are the 25 pieces of cloth to unlock the skin.
All Cloth Location
- The first one is in the basement, where we came out at the beginning. It is under a table where there is a first aid kit and the notes of the map story.
- In the basement where we appear at the beginning, going straight ahead you have to go to the last room where there is a bed and a sink; the cloth is under the bed.
- In the basement where we appear at the beginning, going straight ahead and entering the Examination Room; the cloth is next to some red drums and 2 blue structures.
- In the basement where we appear but this time in the door we have on the left, the morgue. Inside we will see a small room with a garbage can; the cloth is on top of a stool.
- In the room with the lit fireplace on the second floor, to the left of the stairs that take us to the top.
- On the same floor as above but inside the room that leads to the basement of the ritual. Before going down the red hallway there is a couch; the cloth is to the left of the couch.
- Under the stairs of the ritual basement
- In the ritual basement, in the room where there is junk (pallets, chair, drum, furniture, etc.) It is next to the sofa in front of some boxes and a plant.
- In the ritual cellar but in the other room, the one next to the fuse. You have to go all the way to the back and the fabric is inside a closet.
- In the kitchen on the second floor, under one of the tables that are attached to the wall.
- Continuing along the corridor where the kitchen is, in the middle room; the cloth is next to the overturned bucket with viscera.
- On the stairs to the third floor, in a corner where there are several cushions; you look out and you will see the cloth on some shelves.
- On the third floor, in a large green cupboard in the corridors; the cloth is on a top shelf of the green cupboard.
- On the second floor in the room above the lit fireplace (the room with the hole in the floor), go to the next room and the cloth is on top of the bed.
- On the third floor, in the back room; the cloth is between the beds.
- In the bathroom, in the bathtub room, to the right of the bathtub.
- In the infirmary, inside the reception area.
- In the dining room, to the right of the door that cannot be opened, on some shelves with books.
- In the first room, next to the large dining room, in a room with an oval mirror resting on the floor; the cloth is under the mirror.
- In the hallway in front of the lit fireplace, under a long clock lying down.
- Again in the room with a hole in the floor, next to the hole just below a small piece of furniture.
- On the third floor, in the first door next to a bed.
- Where the large living/dining room is, under one of the stairs.
- On the second floor, up the stairs from the large living/dining room; it is in a space that has a red rug, a trunk, a flower pot and a long stool. The fabric is between the cabinet and the potted plant.
- In the kitchen hallway, under one of the red carpets on the floor (a piece of the fabric is sticking out).
And that concludes this DEVOUR guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.