Stuck with the photography quests? Here is a guide on how to find every single photohunt target!
The King’s Lair!
- Right in front of the big castle in Forktown (Forktown > Castle Gate)
- The arcade underneath Forktown (Forktown > Underbelly)
Who’s the Darn Poet?!
- Female Forktowner behind the Outskirts of Forktown (close to Mr. Mint’s Trials), next to a table (Forktown > Outskirts)
A Quiet Respite!
- Pigsty next to the Arena (Forktown > Outskirts)
The Center of Centers!
- The center of Forktown (Forktown > Town Square)
A Foreign Visitor!
- Defeat Fredo, you can then find him next to the big castle (Forktown > Castle Gate)
A full on Invasion!
- Defeat Gol and Lem, you can then find them next to the big castle (Forktown > Castle Gate)
A Gladiator’s Nightmare!
- Enter an Arena Challenge (Forktown > Outskirts)
Bird’s Eye View!
- Enter a Demon Soccer Golf Challenge and look down (Forktown > Town Square)
- Find Mr. Mint in the Outskirts of Forktown (Forktown > Outskirts)
A Red Herring?!
- Look down from the first combat section (Apocadesert > Baby Canyon [RT])
- In front of the level’s endgate (Apocadesert > Burg Vault)
- On the other side of the tower (Apocadesert > Burg Vault [RT])
Diamonds are a Demon’s Best Friend!
- Enter the cave section (Apocadesert > Grander Canyon [RT])
Excuuuuuse me, Fairy!
- The last flower behind the level’s endgate (Apocadesert > Flower Field [RT])
Piggy, let down your Hair!
- The big tower in the middle of the level (Apocadesert > Arena City)
Danksy’s new Dopeness!
- Enter the big tower and check the room with the Beebz grafiti (Apocadesert > Arena City [RT])
Crane-ing my Neck, get it?!
- Climb to the level’s endgate, there should be a crane close by (Apocadesert > Tight Ravine)
Das Demonen Boot!
- Enter the building on the very top (Apocadesert > Tight Ravine [RT])
Crab’s Revolt at Night!
- Look down from the highest platform, on which you can also find the level’s endgate, you will see a big flame (Apocadesert > Cave Huts [RT])
An Artist’s Manifesto!
- There is a Loch Ness-like statue right at the beginning (Armadageddon > Baby Ocean [RT])
A Mustache of Legend!
- At the final combat section, look down and check for an entrance into the dome (Armadageddon > Calm Bay [RT])
Me’ Demon’s Treasures, Yoho!
- Enter the shipwreck close to the big blue platform (Armadageddon > Port Manteau [RT])
A Real Hermit Crab!
- Enter the not-so-hidden secret entrance to the factory, you can see it while standing next to the Armadageddonite (Armadageddon > Sewer Factory)
Dawn of Another Day!
- Enter the clock tower (Armadageddon > Sewer Factory [RT])
Existing isn’t a Crime!
- Enter the building right at the beginning (Armadageddon > Tidal Climb [RT])
A Nerd’s Den!
- Enter the cave beneath one of the waterfalls (Armadageddon > Leaping Falls)
- On the lift up to the first volcano, check out the giant crab drawings (Armadageddon > Volcanic Trio)
Hot Tamale, Hot Hot Tamale!
- Enter the volcano after collecting the six keys, climb up a bit and look up (Armadageddon > Volcanic Trio [RT])
Dr. Jones would be Proud!
- Enter the structure right in front of the beginning area (Armadageddon > Port Manteau)
New Neo City
Cloudy with a Chance of Bougie!
- Enter the glowing tower just after the leaving the small combat section room (New Neo City > Baby City [RT])
Sweaty, Glistening Feathers!
- On top of one of the buildings at the beginning (New Neo City > Union Builds)
- Enter the pipe next to the building with the frozen roof (New Neo City > Union Builds [RT])
Murder on the Express!
- Check the foot of the tower on which there is a combat section (New Neo City > Highest Way [RT])
Exclusive VIP Viewing!
- Enter the big building in the middle of the level (New Neo City > Top Roofs [RT])
What are You in for?!
- In the prison yard with the ball game, enter the building (New Neo City > Urbtops [RT])
- The level’s main attraction (New Neo City > Scare Tower)
The Best Seats in the House!
- Climb the tower and just before the level’s endgate look to the side (New Neo City > Scare Tower [RT])
A Crumbling City!
- After changing the track between tunnels, enter the subway cart, there is one compartment with bomb cannons inside (New Neo City > Subway Surfing)
For the Sake of Democracy!
- Reach the final subway cart on which you can also find the level’s endgate (New Neo City > Subway Surfing [RT])
Ice to Meet You!
- Land on the small mountain top very close to the bottom (Peak Plateau > Baby Cliffs [RT])
Turn On the Enlightenment!
- Enter the door that is behind the temple with the flat roof on which there is a button and a golden golem (Peak Plateau > Ancient Ruins)
- Enter the building just before the rotating screw platform with the many ice-ball cannons (Peak Plateau > Peaking Temples)
- Land on the ship close to the beginning area (Peak Plateau > Topsy Turvey [RT])
The Eel Deal?
- Wait right in front of the black cave in the outside water area for 20-30 seconds (Peak Plateau > Ice Ice Cavey [RT])
- Enter the house hidden behind a small peak (Peak Plateau > Apres Ski [RT])
- Near the rolling spikeballs, keep your distance and look for anything popping out of the pines (Peak Plateau > Woodlands)
Bridge to the Heavens!
- Look at the white structure above the building with the spike turnstiles (Peak Plateau > Peaking Temples)
- Enter the cave with the temples hanging from the ceilings (Peak Plateau > Topsy Turvy)
Cats love Snow.
- Just photograph any of the yellow truck-sized vehicles. Example: Progress to the very steep road section, check out the yellow vehicle (Peak Plateau > Apres Ski)
And that concludes this Demon Turf guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.