If you are looping well against the killer but you can’t get the escape it at the end of the game, this build gives you better looping chances and escape power.
Why should I use this build?
- You can play mind games with the killer with an iron will.
- You can extend the duration of the loop with dead hard and you can enter another loop.
- You can see the killer with the keys and add-ons you use.
- With Streetwise you can increase the duration of the key.
- With Built to Last, you can recover and use half of the key you used completely.
With this build, you will likely be tunneled by the killer. If that’s not all you want, don’t play with this build. Although you often use doors to escape, you can also escape from hatches with this build, all you have to do is find. Each map has its own unique hatch spawns;
use offering if you don’t know hatch spawns.
Tremendously increases the chance of spawning the Hatch in the Killer Shack if available.
Tremendously increases the chance of spawning the Hatch in the main building if available.
Iron Will (Jake Park)
- You are able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain.
- When injured, Grunts of Pain are reduced by 50/75/100 %.
Streetwise (Nea Karlsson)
- The Depletion rate of your Items is reduced by 15/20/25 %.
- This effect also applies to all other Survivors within 8 metres of you and lingers for 15 seconds.
Dead Hard (David King)
- When Injured, tap into your adrenaline bank and dash forward quickly to avoid damage.
- Press the Active Ability button while running to dash forward.
Avoid any damage during the Dash.
- Dead Hard causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
- Dead Hard cannot be used when Exhausted.
Built to Last (Felix Richter)
- Once per Trial, your carried Item will refill 30/40/50 % of its Charges 10 seconds after having depleted it.
The Skeleton Key’s power cannot be triggered by itself. Various objects can be attached to its jump ring, which channels the Skeleton Key’s power into various effects:
- Must be equipped with Add-ons to unlock its Aura-reading abilities.
- Can be consumed to open a closed Hatch
- The Skeleton Key’s Aura-reading abilities can be used for 30 seconds.
- Reveals the Killer’s Aura when within a range of 32 meters.
- Tremendously decreases Key Efficiency.
- Adds 15 seconds of use to the Key.
Enjoy Your Tunnel
And that concludes this Dead by Daylight guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.