- Title: Dawn of Fear
- Release Date: June 11, 2020
- Developer: Brok3nsite
- Publisher: Brok3nsite
This guide will be showing you where to find all ammunition in Dawn of Fear. There are 21 boxes of ammunition to pick up throughout the game. Finding all of the ammunition boxes will also unlock the achievement called Ready for Combat.
All Ammo Location Guide
- Pistol ammo may be found on a table in the room with the game’s first zombie. You’ll probably have to kill it to get to the ammo.
- Climbing over a wooden balcony will lead you to a spooky corridor carrying the Knife weapon. Enter the following area to obtain Pistol ammunition next to a locked door.
- Pistol ammunition can be discovered outside on a bench near the fountain. It’s right adjacent to the Key-Holding Fist.
- The room between the fountain and the Greenhouse contains pistol ammunition. Look for a note in the waste pile near the Greenhouse door.
- The Prison contains two pistol magazines. They’re in the cell below the one with the save candle.
- Ammo for pistols can be discovered near the top of the red stairway connecting the Prison and the Gardener’s Arena. It’s the same staircase where the shotgun is kept.
- Shotgun shells can be found on the Gardener’s Arena’s right side.
- Pistol ammunition can be found on the rooftop outside a chained-up door. To get inside, you’ll need to come here and utilize bolt cutters.
- Inside the chained-up room, close to the body with the bag over its head, is pistol ammo.
- Shotgun shells can be found near the save candle in the attic. This is the same room where the Heart can be found.
- You’ll load in close to the Housekeeper’s flaming body after defeating her. Pistol ammunition can be found just a few feet away, behind the pipes.
- Shotgun shells can be found in the basement on various brightly colored crates. It’s the same place where a little creature is roaming. You must place the Valve item in a connecting room.
- Two pistol clips can be located in the rear garden around the pool area. You must visit this location to locate the Feather.
- When you return to the home from the garden, a zombie will burst open a door that leads to a Resident Evil-styled save room. There are shotgun shells in that room.
- Pistol ammunition can be found in the Morgue’s corner, right beyond the first body on the floor.
- Pistol ammo may be found in the same part of the room as the Painting key item.
- Enter the first door on your left after dropping down the hole on the floor adjacent to the Painting key item. Above the toilet is Pistol ammo.
- Behind the bar counter are shotgun shells. This is the same room as the piano puzzle.
- Just before the final boss room, you can find Magnum ammo. You’ll eventually come to a big stone door. Instead, gaze to the left side of the screen near a few pillars rather than entering it.
Once you have all ammunitions in the game, you will get this achievement:
Ready for combat
Find all the ammunition
That's everything we are sharing today for this Dawn of Fear guide. This guide was originally created and written by Stef. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.