- Title: CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION
- Release Date:
Thankfully there’s an incredibly easy solution to increase the FOV which I’ll present here.
To increase the FOV you’ll need to download Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker also known as UUU. A popular tool for many UE4 games. You can also use it to stop time, unlock the camera, hide the HUD and more.
Scroll down and choose “Universal UE4 Unlocker v3.0.21.”
Start up the game and Alt+Tab out.
Open the folder where you unzipped the UUU contents.
Double click on UuuClient.exe and where it says “Process to inject to” click on “Select…”
Choose the “CCFF7R-Win64-Shipping.exe” and click on the blue botton named “Inject DLL”
Let the program do its thing for a couple of seconds and when it’s finished you’ll have access to a lot of great options.
What we want right now is the FOV but not the free camera FOV which you might see immediately as you browse the various settings.
To change the in-game FOV do the following in UUU:
1) Go to “Configuration”
2) Look at “Engine Options” in the lower right corner
3) Pick the key in the list you want to “open the console” with, I chose a period “.”
4) Press the console key you chose in-game and you’ll see a very thin grey bar at the bottom of the screen (I couldn’t actually see any text when I typed here so make sure you write everything correctly)
5) Type “fov 80″ without the ” and press Enter, or you can choose any other number above 70 at least to see a massive difference.
See before and after screenshots below.
That's everything we are sharing today for this CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION guide. This guide was originally created and written by Monroe (AFK). In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.