- Title: Cramped Room of Death
- Release Date: July 20, 2023
- Developer: Hafiz Mohd Rozlan
- Publisher: Nicalis, Inc.
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Cramped Room of Death smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Cramped Room of Death minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB
- Storage: 200 MB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Cramped Room of Death?
Cramped Room of Death System Requirements
Can I Run Cramped Room of Death?
To embark on this gaming adventure, your computer should run on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 as the operating system. You’ll need a minimum of 2 GB RAM to ensure smooth gameplay. Graphics requirements are relatively modest, with just 128MB needed. As for storage, make sure you have at least 200 MB of available space to accommodate the game files.
Cramped Room of Death Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Cramped Room of Death? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Cramped Room of Death, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Cramped Room of Death. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Cramped Room of Death > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Cramped Room of Death.
How to Monitor Cramped Room of Death FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Cramped Room of Death:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.