- Title: Conan Exiles
- Release Date:
Information about Conan Exiles is still incomplete. Please help us fill the details of the game using this contact form.
This small guide explains how the more confusing sliding scales work in Settings, Server Settings in Conan Exiles.
- Player XP Rate Multiplier: Everything else is based on this number. This number is multiplied by the other numbers in this area. Higher numbers in any other slider in this section mean more XP for that slider activity.
- Stamina Cost Multiplier: Lower number uses less stamina.
- Player Active Thirst Multiplier: Lower number means you will not get thirsty as often when active.
- Player Active Hunger Multiplier: Lower number means you will not have to eat as often when active.
- Player Idle Thirst Multiplier: Lower number means you will not get thirsty as often when idle.
- Player Idle Hunger Multiplier: Lower number means you will not have to eat as often when idle.
- Thrall Corruption Removal Multiplier: Higher number means entertainers remove corruption faster.
- Player Corruption Gain Multiplier: Higher numbers mean more corruption.
- Everything in this section: Higher numbers mean more damage EXCEPT…
- Durability Multiplier: Higher number means weapons, armor, tools last longer.
- Item Spoil Rate Scale: Higher number spoils food faster.
- Harvest Amount Multiplier: Higher number gathers more resources.
- Resource Respawn Speed Multiplier: Higher number is faster resource spawning.
- Land Claim Radius Multiplier: Higher number means more land claimed.
- Crafting Time Multiplier: Lower number is faster crafting.
- Thrall Crafting Time Multiplier: Lower number is faster Thrall crafting.
- Fuel Burn Time Multiplier: Higher number uses less fuel (burns longer).
- Crafting Cost Multiplier: Lower number uses fewer resources to craft.
Pet And Hunger
- Animal Pen Crafting Time Multiplier: Lower number is faster animal crafting, and uses a lot more food. Setting this very low and leaving the animal(s) in the pen will use all the available food and produce a lot of dung. This includes horses and mounts.
- Food Container Range Multiplier: Higher number is the larger land range to feed on containers.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Conan Exiles guide. This guide was originally created and written by Sintrigue. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.