- Title: Combat Master
- Release Date: April 21, 2023
- Developer: Alfa Bravo Inc
- Publisher: Alfa Bravo Inc
Is your current gaming PC setup able to run Combat Master smoothly? This page will show you the complete list of Combat Master minimum and recommended system requirements.
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
So, did you meet at least the minimum requirements of Combat Master?
Combat Master System Requirements
Can I Run Combat Master?
For the minimum specifications, your operating system should be Windows 7, Vista, or XP. The processor should be an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or an AMD Phenom X3 8750, or something even more powerful. Ensure you have at least 4 GB of RAM and a video card with a minimum of 256 MB, which should also be DirectX 9-compatible with Pixel Shader 3.0 support. DirectX 9.0c is essential for smooth gameplay, and you should have 1 GB of available storage space.
Combat Master Optimization
Are you having a hard time getting a decent frame rate in Combat Master? Here are some useful tips that you need to try:
- If you’re getting an FPS drop while playing Combat Master, try running the game in windowed mode.
- Lowering your in-game graphics settings will increase your frame rate.
- Disable background-running apps and services.
- Prioritize the processing of Combat Master. To do that, open the Task Manager > Details tab > right-click on Combat Master > Set priority > choose High.
- Update the drivers on your PC. We recommend using Driver Booster.
- Use Driver Booster’s Game Boost option. This will disable background running apps that are not usually needed by Combat Master.
How to Monitor Combat Master FPS
There are several third-party programs that are capable of showing you the frame rate while in-game. These programs are usually lightweight, and you don’t have to worry about them using too much processing memory. We recommend using any of the following to show the FPS on the screen while playing Combat Master:
If you experience some lag or any performance issues while using any of this software, simply turn it off.