100% achievement guide for Cognition Method: Initiation. Note that this guide may contain spoilers of the game. Simply scan the page if you’re looking for a certain achievement.
Cognition Method: Initiation Achievement Guide
goal – roll the mirrored sphere up the stairs
- Pretty self-explanatory. When you come across the spheres, simply roll one up the stairs.
- Throw one of the cubes into an endless pit. In my case, I threw it into the “sky” in the screenshot after having flipped gravity.
secret room unlocked #1 – find secret key
- In the M. C. Esher room, you can find a cube in one of the corners. Walk into it. It’s in the top left in this screenshot.
first contact – trigger the shadow
- Simply jump into one of the endless pits. I jumped into the one around the decoration here in the screenshot.
secret room unlocked #2 – find secret key
- After the father asks you to “concentrate on the circle” you’ll come out into a courtyard with a red tree. To your left, you’ll see a door leading back to the room in the “Immortal” section of this guide. The cube will show up above the pit. You can interact with it to collect it.
initiation – finish the game
- Another easy one. Simply finish the demo.
master – finish the game in one try
- I think this means to finish the game without failing any puzzle or falling into a pit. However, I got it simply by finishing the demo in one sitting.
And that concludes this Cognition Method: Initiation guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.