100% achievement guide for Chupacabras: Night Hunt.
Chupacabras: Night Hunt Achievement Guide
There’s only a total of 5 achievements in the game. Here’s how you can obtain them.
Creature KIller – Win a game by killing the chupacabras
- Very simple just put the game to easy and play with 4 hunters in your team and it should be a easier time.
Hunter Killer – Win a game playing as the monster
- Simple as well set it to one hunter and in easy.
Spore Terminator – Kill every alien spore in the map
- So for this one there’s 6 spore and they spawn on every map and as you play with the hunter they will all appear on the map when you press the (M) key. play on easy with 4 hunters and use heavy-hitting weapons like the AK-47 or the grenade launcher to destroy the spores.
Fully Armed – Find all the available weapons for the hunter
- There’s 7 weapons in total and you spawn with a knife the hardest ones to get are the AK-47, Grenade launcher and the flame thrower. to be honest with this one the antenna (location in the game) is your best bet to get them all in one run. on the upper right corner of the map but u need a key to access it but keys spawn randomly so good luck!
Powerful Creature – Reach the maximum upgrade level on the Chupacabras skill tree
- For this one it’s easy it just takes some time. It is very hard to control the creature itself so if you’re having trouble with that do not upgrade speed until the end and upgrade full power first then the rest and as always put the mode on easy with one hunter with the night map!
And that concludes this Chupacabras: Night Hunt guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.