This guide contains all the solutions for letter deliveries and outfit riddles. You’ve been warned! It’s generally more satisfying to do these things on your own. Use your Cameramap to figure out the locations of the letters, and make sure to collect as many outfits (small gifts) before peeking.
That all said, if you really are stuck, read on. Note that this guide has been spoiler-proofed for your safety.
Delivering the Letters
First Batch of Letters
- Letter #1: “2 screens right from the Dinners transit bench.”
- Who is it? Pepper in Dinners
Second Batch of Letters
As the game notes, these can be done in any order.
Letter #2a: “The middle of 3 square houses in a row.”
- Who is it? Granita in Potluck
Letter #2b: “2 screens north of the Sips River bridge.”
- Who is it? Basil in Luncheon
- Doing this also gets you a Chicory Flower (found in your collection).
Letter #2c: “To: Beans in Luncheon, From: A Concerned Parent.”
- Who is it? Seriously? It’s in the address!
Letter #2d: “The highest house in Brekkie.”
- Who is it? Taiyaki in Brekkie
- To reach his location:
and then just Paint swim down. Doing this also gets you a Gaming TV (found in your collection). After this second batch of letters, you’ll get the “Mailbag” piece of bodywear.
Third Batch of Letters
Letter #3a: “The workshop on the river.”
- Who is it? Potato at Sips River.
- Doing this also gets you the “Sequins” piece of bodywear.
Letter #3b: “Exactly halfway between the Luncheon bench and Blackberry’s house.”
- Who is it? Wisteria in Supper Woods (she’s a bug, so you’ll need to be able to speak bug first).
- To reach their location:
- Doing this also gets you some trash
Letter #3c: “The lone cabin high on the mountain – From Mochi”
- Who is it? Momo at the base of Dessert Peak
- To reach their location:
Letter #3d: “Exactly halfway between the Teatime bridge and top of City Hall.”
- Who is it? Onion in Dinners.
Letter #3e: “The most beautiful gal in Luncheon… no, all of Picnic!”
- Who is it? Beans in Luncheon.
- Bonus info: This one most likely came from Pepper… and Beans and Pepper fall in love (yeah, they’re lesbian)!
After this third and final batch of letters, you’ll get the “Delivery” piece of headwear.
Solving the Fashion Riddles
To solve each riddle is simple: put on the right clothes and talk to Oats. You’ll know if you got it right because Oats will give you a pair of cool-looking shades for every riddle.
Note: A few of these riddles can have multiple solutions.
Riddle #1: A Beanie and a Pocket Jacket
- Headwear solution: Beanie
- Bodywear solution: Pocket Jacket
- What you get: Shades
Riddle#2: The sun over the flowers
- Headwear solution: Sunhat
- Bodywear solution: Flower Dress
- What you get: Tinted Shades
Riddle #3: A howdy to the stars
- Headwear solution: Howdy
- Bodywear solution: Starry Tee
- What you get: Line Shades
Riddle #4: The full moon
- Headwear solution: Half-Moons
- Bodywear solution: Moon Tee
- What you get: Big Shades
Side note: this one tends to stump players. Hint: two halves make a whole.
Riddle #5: Clown college
- Headwear solution: Clown
- Bodywear solution: College
- What you get: Rim Shades
Riddle #6: Tough and fancy
- Headwear solution: Spike
- Bodywear solution: Black Dress
- What you get: Aviators
Riddle #7: A dinosaur professor
- Headwear solution: Rex Head
- Bodywear solution: Scientist
- What you get: Superstar
Just outside the entrance to Brew Path, follow this route to find Garlic the hatmaker, who will offer to make you a custom hat!
And that concludes this Chicory: A Colorful Tale guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.