This Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War guide will give you the details on how to complete and unlock the campaign challenges. Upon completion of these Cold War Campaign Challenges, you will be receiving some rewards.
There’s a total of three category challenges in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. These challenges are available in the Multiplayer, Zombies, and Campaign mode. You can check the links for the other challenges and how to complete them.
All COD Cold War Campaign Challenges and Rewards
In the Campaign mode of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, players will be able to complete 6 challenges in the game.
- Retro Gamer – Unlock All Arcade Machines.
- Reward: Retro Gamer Calling Card
- What Do the Numbers Mean? – Decrypt the Floppy Disk in Operation Chaos.
- Reward: What Do the Numbers Mean? Calling Card
- Defiant – Attempt to jump off the bridge to your death in Break on Through.
- Reward: Defiant Calling Card
- Anti-Hero – Wipe out all the marked enemies with takedown attacks in Ashes to Ashes.
- Reward: Antihero Calling Card
- Cover Your Tracks – Stash away 5 bodies as Belikov during Desperate Measures.
- Reward: Cover Your Tracks Calling Card
- Awkward Chat – Answer both questions correctly in the elevator ride during Desperate Measures.
- Reward: Awkward Chat Calling Card
And that’s all the Campaign mode challenges in Call of Duty Cold War. Will you be able to complete the challenges and receive all the rewards?