Where to find each of the hidden kids for the Society of the Hidden quest.
Hidden Kid Locations
- I bring up what is below and pile it for all to see – the shovel by Fennel’s house
- I am comfort and I seek to consume change – the sofa in Fennel’s house
- I am where two lips meet – the flowerpot by the Mart Mart (tulips)
- I sit bitterly by myself – the empty chair with coffee at the Cafe
- I see the sign and I’m filled with a can-do attitude – the recycle bin by Button City
- I sit atop, looking down from my highest tower – the flowerpot at the top of the Apartment walkway
- I sit, watching the watchman – the bench in the Park in view of the police officer
- I’m having a barrel of fun – the barrel of lemons by the fruit stand Downtown
- I read between the lines – the rack of books in front of the book shop Downtown
- I’m the last one standing down a long road – the statue in the fountain Downtown
- I’ve fallen and I lost my control – the TV behind the Upcycle Center
- I’m refreshing on a hot day – the kiddie pool by Sorrel’s house
And that concludes this Button City guide. Do you have any suggestions to improve this guide? Please let us know by leaving a comment below. For any other concerns, please reach us using the contact details found on the contact page.