Location of the secret card collection achievements.
How to Find Cards
When you’re in-game right-click and drag the mouse to look around. Look for items that match the clue in the pause menu and then left-click on them!
From the Balcony
- Give way to it – Look for an ambulance to the left. Can also see it in Oasis at the City level
- Blue eagle eye – Look for a blue camera to the right
- Really quenches thirst – Go as far left as possible, and look for the soda bottle on the high roof
- A box of flavours – Look straight ahead for a box of takeout noodles. Even easier on the Oasis in the City level.
Oasis in the City
- Give way to it – Look for an ambulance to the left.
- A box of flavours – Look straight ahead for a box of takeout noodles.
- Gotta have it every week – Look to the left at the slice of pizza on the wall of the building.
- A touch of music – Look far to the left for an electric guitar on the wall of the building.
Skyline from the Pier
- Get a strike – Turn completely around to the left and look at the bowling pins.
- Created in Mexico, consumed by the world – Look to right for a taco on the roof of on of the smaller buildings.
- Information is part of the day – Turn completely around to the right and look for the newspaper rack.
Among the Trees
- Tree of life – Look slightly left for a beautiful pink tree.
- Shorten the path – Look slightly left for a bridge. It’s a bit blocked by a rock. Better view in Enjoying the Flow.
- That’s not dory – Watch the water straight ahead for a bigger blue fish.
- Master it wisely – Look slightly right for a campfire.
Enjoying the Flow
- Shorten the path – Look straight ahead for a bridge.
- Search the past to know the present – Look mostly straight, slightly right for a skull on a raised rock.
- A natural spectacle – Look all the way right for a waterfall.
- Tree of Life – You can find the pink tree here as well slightly to the left.
- That’s not Dory – Watch the water straight ahead for a bigger blue fish.
- Teaching how to live – Look all the way left for a shed. There is a chicken wandering around it. There’s a better view in My Favorite Place.
My Favorite Place
- Preparing for Halloween – Look all the way to the right for a pumpkin hiding in the tall grass.
- Find a treasure – Look slightly left and find the grey treasure chest at the end of the river. It blends in with the rocks.
- Teaching how to live – Look slightly left for the chicken wandering beside the shed.
- That’s not Dory – You can find the blue fish over in the water slightly to the left. You can see the campfire here, but I couldn’t click it.
That's everything we are sharing today for this Buddy and Lucky Solitaire guide. This guide was originally created and written by SuperKimbit. In case we fail to update this guide, you can find the latest update by following this link.