100% achievement guide for Bright Memory: Infinite.
Story Related Achievements
These achievements will be unlocked automatically as you progress through the game, so they are not to be missed.
- Power Balance – Defeat the Tian Yu Emperor
- Fallen General – Kill the Tian Yu Emperor
- Battlefield Veteran – Kill the Giant King
- Burning Bridges – Kill the Six-armed Emperor
- Restoration – Clear the game
Kill/Weapon Related Achievements
These achievements are associated with killing enemies in a particular manner or with a particular weapon.
- The Heat is Onn – Defeat 20 enemies using flame-type weapons or skills
- Battle-hardened – Sever 50 enemy limbs using weapons or skills
- Matchless Warrior – Sever 100 enemy limbs using weapons or skills
- Peerless Warrior – Defeat 80 enemies using any skill
- Herculean Strength – Defeat 150 enemies using any skill
- AR Silver – Defeat 80 enemies using your assault rifle
- AR Gold – Defeat 150 enemies using your assault rifle
- SG Silver – Defeat 80 enemies using your shotgun
- SG Gold – Defeat 150 enemies using your shotgun
- HG Silver – Defeat 50 enemies using your handgun
- HG Gold – Defeat 100 enemies using your handgun
- SR Silver – Defeat 50 enemies using your sniper rifle
- SR Gold – Defeat 100 enemies using your sniper rifle
These are Achievements that are related to Difficulty, Mission, or Collectibles.
Bitter Rivals – Clear the game on “Revenge” difficulty
- I would recommend starting the game on this difficulty as clearing the game on Revenge Difficulty unlocks the Hell difficulty which is required for another achievement.
Infinite – Clear the game on “Hell” difficulty
- This difficulty is unlocked after clearing the game on Revenge difficulty.
Eagle-eye – Use “Defend” to deflect 20 enemy bullets
And that concludes this Bright Memory: Infinite guide. Help us improve this guide by leaving your suggestions in the comment section below.