This is a guide with all the Achievements and how to get them, plus all the endings. If you did all the endings, then you surely have every all Achievements, although there is one Bad Ending that unlocks none.
You can unlock two endings in the first Playthrough. Here is a map of the parts. Some of these branches can only be unlocked in further playthroughs, so just play as you think is better.
Direction starts from the bottom to the top, up until the branches divide between right and left.
Starbreaker – Defeated the attacking Meteora on the surface.
- You can’t miss it, even if you miss a shot, you can still try again.
Revenge – Defeated the Meteora that killed Coco.
- It’s the basic requirement to get to the branch for any of the Humanoid Meteora’s Endings.
Humanoid Meteora’s Ending
Purple Star is “Good” Ending, White Star is Bad Ending. Direction is from Bottom Right to Top.
Astray from the Polaris – Viewed the “Astray from the Polaris” ending.
- This is Meteora’s Coco good ending. Select options that consider Humanoid Meteora as Coco. Follow Dieter’s plan.
Bullet of Betrayal – Shot by traitorous Deiter.
- Bad Ending. Chose options that disregard the Humanoid Meteora, you can be friendly with Noa. The trigger is the refusal to do Dieter’s plan.
Learns about Makhia’s Analyze ability. The map starts from the Bottom Right, moving towards the Upper Left.
2nd Map is from the large Star on the Left towards the Right
Hesitation’s Beginning – Analyzed the attacking Meteora on the surface.
- Self-explanatory, instead of killing, Analyze the first Meteora’s attack. Required for the 2nd+ branches.
Singing – Attended Noa’s night concert.
- This is guaranteed as long as you analyze the first Meteora from the above Achievement to unlock the new Branch.
Her Wish – Analyzed the Meteora that killed Coco.
- Similar to the previous Meteora attack, Analyze instead of attacking to open the 2nd+ branch.
Beautiful Monster – Start exploring the surface.
- Likely guaranteed once you enter the 2nd branch.
Disharmonious Pact – Fought alongside the Meteora with Coco’s form.
- Guaranteed with the 2nd+ branch storyline.
Fallen Star – Began researching the Unique Meteora Anima.
- Likely Guaranteed as part of the story.
Pray Upon a Star – Attended Noa’s impromptu concert.
- Guaranteed, Noa’s 2nd Concert soon after the experiments start.
Very easy to miss, I recommend you do it first… For the sake of mood (select the Inhibitor both times during experiments on Anima to ensure. Better do it now than later, right?)
The Blue Star is the “Good” Ending, the white star is the Bad Ending.
The map starts from the small stars with the most connections, towards the Middle Right. Continues from Middle Left towards the Right.
Secret Time – Conspired with Noa about the elimination of the Unique Meteora Anima.
- Be nice to Noa (Partnership+ options), and treat Anima as an evil Meteora. You entered Noa’s Path
Unsettling Shadow – Defeated the mysterious being.
- Noa’s Bad Ending. Don’t take Noa’s hand.
The Fairy’s Ark – Viewed the “The Fairy’s Ark” ending.
- Noa’s “Good” Ending, take her hand when she offers it.
The Red Star is the “Good” Ending, the dead-end is the Bad Ending
Maps start from the Left towards the Right.
Unforgetting – Decided to continue researching the Unique Meteora Anima.
- Anima path. Be nice to Anima during the experiments and options related to her being similar to Coco.
The Unforgiven – Defeated Yamato in battle.
- Guaranteed on Anima’s “good” ending.
The Celestial Cradle – Viewed the “The Celestial Cradle” ending.
- Anima’s “Good” Ending. Select options to be nice to Anima, and then defeat Yamato once he stops you.
Note for Anima’s Bad Ending: Although the credits roll, unlike the other options, it doesn’t have an Ending Star. Do not pull the Trigger against Yamato (You are forced to do up to joining the Rail Cannon, just don’t pull the trigger).
Unlocked after finishing any of the Anima or Noa’s endings.
As you start near the start of the 2nd Branch, during decisions (both for answers and actions, petals will surround you, if you select the right choice, they will ascend while disappearing. Do this constantly to enter the new Branch.
The new branch starts in the Star previous to Noa’s 2nd Concert, and the new Branch will also unlock with the same Concert, but on the opposite side. (I’m unsure why not branch it from the Concert itself. *shrugs*
The 1st Map’s starts from Middle Right, curving and ending on the Top Left
2nd Map starts from Bottom Right to Middle Left
3rd Map starts from Top to Bottom (Ending near the first star.)
Innocent Flower – Deepened bond with Unique Meteora Anima.
- Guaranteed. Be nice to Anima in the final branch by giving her items related to Coco.
Premonition – Witnessed Noa and Anima’s resonance.
- Guaranteed. Get Noa to sing with Anima
Wishing on Stars – Defeated Noa in battle.
- Part of the story. Just in case, I selected Julie when asked who I should investigate. I believe Dieter may have a path for him too? I couldn’t find the option again…
ALTDEUS – Defeated Altdeus in battle.
- Guaranteed. Defeat Altdeus, the Final Boss.
Both are available on the same final star, based on the choice you make, hence, both are True Endings, and none is more canonical than the other.
Flowers for the Two of Us – Viewed the “Flowers for the Two of Us” ending.
- Coco’s Ending. Do not do what Coco asks at the end. Absolutely do not.
Flowers for an Unknown Tomorrow – Viewed the “Flowers for an Unknown Tomorrow” ending.
- Noa and Anima’s Ending. Do what Coco asks at the end.
And that's all for this ALTDEUS: Beyond Chronos guide. Do you have any suggestions or tips to improve this guide for ALTDEUS: Beyond Chronos? If yes, then make sure to leave a comment down below. This guide has been made possible by Meganium. You can check him out by simply clicking his name.